Nickel-Copper (Monel) alloy is a kind of corrosion-resistant alloy with the largest amount, the most extensive use and excellent comprehensive properties, bearing excellent corrosion resistance in hydrofluoric acid and fluorine medium as well as in hot concentrated alkali solution.
- Good mechanical properties
- Good weldability
- Board operating temperature
- Petroleum industry: Especially working in the geology of high-sulfur and high-wax oil reservoirs.
- Marine exploitation: Monel owns higher corrosion resistance than copper-based alloys in flowing seawater.
- Transport of high temperature hydrogen fluoride gas and hydrofluoric acid solution