International Valves and Controls specializes in manufacturing titanium valves of various sizes and specifications, which can provide strong stability in highly corrosive environment. This high-temp alloy is considered a “special upgrade” by our competitors; however, it has been the standard material in all of our exhaust and some intake valves for years.
- Seawater Desalination: Titanium valves are almost non-corrosive in seawater, making long-term immersion possible.
- Pulp and Paper: The pulp in the bleaching section contains a small amount of chloride ion, and the titanium valve bears excellent resistance to chloride ion corrosion.
- Petrochemical industry: There is no react between titanium valves and hydrocarbons
- Smelting: Titanium valves boast the advantages of safety, reliability and long service life.
- Aviation and Military: Titanium valves are of light weight, high mechanical strength and virtually non-magnetic.
|Name||Castings grades||Forgings grades||Bar grades|
|Titanium Gr 2||B367 Gr.C-2||B381 Gr F-2||B348 Gr.2|
|Titanium Gr 3||B367 Gr.C-3||B381 Gr F-3||B348 Gr.3|
|Titanium Gr 5||B367 Gr.C-5||B381 Gr F-5||B348 Gr.5|
|Titanium Gr 6||B367 Gr.C-6||B381 Gr F-6||B348 Gr.6|
|Titanium Gr 12||B367 Gr.C-12||B381 Gr F-12||B348 Gr.12|
|Titanium Gr 7||B367 Pd7B||B381 Gr. F-7||B348 Gr.7|